Open call - CLOSED
2017/01/23 | projects
PhD open call, Network Science
We welcome applications for a three-year PhD position within our program of Complex Networks at UB. The gross annual pay is 16.400€ approx..
Candidates must have:
* a Master’s degree at the time of incorporation,
* a strong physics, mathematics and/or computer science background,
* a keen interest in developing and applying computational techniques to real systems from a Network Science perspective,
* an interest in working with real data,
* proved programming skills,
* fluency in spoken and written English.
To apply and for questions, you must send an email to Prof. M. Ángeles Serrano at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject of the message “PhD-NS call “+ name surname of the candidate. The application package should include CV and a motivation letter. Selected candidates should be available for interviews (possibly via Skype) and practical tests.